Monday, December 14, 2009

here this is some pic of my bro guitar it is clear and nice to use.it is rm 1934
my new i pod touch
hi guys this is my new i pod touch that i bought today.It is very slim and easy to handle.there is alot of things in my i pod touch.i am very happy.it is 8gb it is RM.799.00.it is very expenxive.so i hope u a;l like it.alrigth this is all for today.thx for visiting my blog bye.and have a nice day .

christmas is coming t Know i am happy.Because it is chirstmas i am so excited .i cant wait to open my present. i am getting a i pod 3g n a new guitar this year. i hope your have a good holiday this holiday .i know u all are excited about chirstmas aren't u.those who dose not celebrate chirstmas its ok.But i wish your merry chirsmas.dont be sad cheer up atlese u all have fun this holiday.my teacher and friends i wish u all merry chirstmas too u all. MERRY CHIRSTMAS ALL OF U

No comments:

Post a Comment